Friday, August 26, 2005

Thank You

Thanks for your recommendations, I was all set to buy Knitting on the Road, because it got the same amount of reccomendations as Socks Socks Socks and out of the two it was the only one they had on Amazon,. Then I just happen to go on Amazon yesterday and low and behold there was Socks Socks Socks. The dilemma!!! Anyway, I've decided to get Socks Socks Socks, as it has 70 sock patterns compared to the 18 in Knitting on the Road. I also decided to get It's My Party and I'll Knit If I Want To! by Sharon Aris.

Not much news on the knitting front. I've finished a second pair of socks for my sister. I might wait until Socks Socks Socks arrives before I make the final pair, see if she would like something different.

Seen as I don't have any knitting progress photos to show you I thought I'd show you how I store my needles that aren't in use. There not the prettiest needles on the planet, but right now I have more sense than money!


jug of needles Posted by Picasa

However if I had more money than sense, I might buy these knitting needles from KnitKnack


beautiful Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those needles. I would like more money than sense, although I really have very little sense. OH well, I can't wait to see your next pair of socks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, the needles are fantastic. I would display them as a piece of art and never use them for something as mundane as knitting ;)

Lynda said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog while somewhere deep in blogland this lazy Saturday morning! Those are beautiful needles - never seen anything quite so pretty- but, mine look like yours, functional. Maybe just a couple pair to spice things up! If someone could just make pretty circulars, though...

Lynda said...

Oh Yes, and what I really wanted to comment on was your cushion - beautiful!