Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finished Patchwork Cushion


Patchwork Cushion Posted by Picasa

I finished all the patches a few weeks ago, then started putting all together last week. It took nowhere near as long to put together as I thought it would. I'm really pleased with how it has turned out.
The patch that I found the hardest to knit was the small blue heart on the left hand side. After several attempts of trying to knit it I left to do the rest of the patches, after finishing the other patches the pattern just clicked in my brain and I did it. It's weird, one week I was looking at the pattern with a puzzled expression thinking "WHAT?", then the next week it just came to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marsha Loftis said...

Its a beautiful pillow.

twigletqueen said...

Is that the one from the knitter's bible? I love that book. Turned out really cute.

Anonymous said...

What a great pillow. Too cute.