Sunday, May 08, 2005

New knitty book.

I bought a new knitting book called The Knitter's Bible. It's good, it has the differences between American weights of yarn and British yarn weights, a stitch library with over a 100 different stitches and 25 projects to make. I've taken a few photos.

front cover Posted by Hello


stitch patterns Posted by Hello


more stitch patterns Posted by Hello


might make this Posted by Hello


I might give this a go too Posted by Hello

My Peppermin Twist is coming along nicely. I've finished th first sleeve and I'm now about half way up the back. I'm really liking the stripe's. I like that you can see how much you've knit, sometimes when it's one colour I seem to be getting know where fast.


peppermint twist back  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your peppermint twist looks like its coming along really well. Im looking forward to seeing the finished result as im tempted to knit it one day too.

goodkarma said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by my blog today. I do like your colors for PT, they're nice and vibrant. I think I am coming around to pink, just not little girl pink or Barbie pink. Ew..! Haha! Anyway, I'll be back to check on your progress. Several people are giving me the idea to try to salvage my PT instead of heading to the frog pond. Maybe....