Friday, April 29, 2005

All finished.

I've finished my Lucky Clover Wrap, well I finished it he other day but I wanted to take a photo of it. The seaming went well, considering I've never done mattress stitch before. The only real problam I had with the seaming was the way the pattern was set out. It tells you to sew together the side seams and the sleeves, then it says on the left side seam sew until 5 1/2ins thn sew in the tie, which I didn't notice until I had sewn the whole side.


Finished Lucky Clover Wrap. Posted by Hello

Due the lack of the GGH yarn I ordered from Get Knitted to make Rebecca's Pale Blue Jacket - I ordered it at the end of March, the colour I ordered isn't kept in stock, so it's having to come from Germany - I've started the Peppermint Twist Jumper. My tension - gauge - is different to the one stated in the pattern, but I like mine more so I've had to calculate the difference between the amount of stitches I need to cast on.


Peppermint Twist sleeve. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow your lucky turned out perfect. I just signed up to the Knit Along last week but havent had a chance to get started yet. I hope mine looks as good as yours!

Anonymous said...

That turned out beautifully! Also, your yarn color looks exactly like mine!

Stacy said...

Your Lucky looks wonderful! I love the color and can't wait for mine to get done. I've done the seaming of the body pieces and just realized I sewed up the entire left side, not up until 5 1/2 inches. Oops!

Melissa said...

Great job! Looks great on you! Thanks for joining along and happy knitting!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your lucky clover wrap looks great, and I have to ask what yarn you used?

Paula said...

The yarn I used was Patons 100% Cotton 4ply, colour 1706. There's a photo of it before I started, in my March archive.