Thursday, April 07, 2005

It's been a while.

As I don't really have much to report on the knitting front - I'm onto my first Lucky Clover sleeve - I thought I'd share my knitting paraphernalia.


knitting paraphernalia.

 Posted by Hello

I have elastic bands, I used them when I first started knitting my socks - I was worried that the stitches might fall off.
Cable needles, I haven't used them on a actual project yet, but I have practiced on a random piece of yarn.
A pencil, I keep track of patterns by writing down which number row I'm on.
I have 2 crochet hooks, one 8mm and one 4mm.
Post-it notes, to stick on patterns and keep track of where I'm up to.
2 different sizes of row counters, always handy things to have.
Tape measure, well that's pretty self explanatory.
Pencil sharpener, also self explanatory.
Stitch markers & safety pins, I use safety pins if I have a lot of stitches to cast on.
And finally Yarn needles in few sizes.
Oh, and you can just see a Yankee Lavender candle under my computer screen :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

There is a jumper pattern in Stitch 'n Bitch that I think I'm going to make, but I haven't looked for any yarn to make it yet.