Saturday, March 19, 2005

It came!

Guess what came today? My order from Angel Yarns, well it didn't all come today, yesterday part of my order, which had a Dune poncho pattern, plus yarn(I'm going to make for my mum), and Rebecca29 magazine.
It should also have had the Rowan Cotton Glace for the Peppermint Twist jumper, but because my original was lost in the post, they didn't have enough Bubbles left in stock for what I needed, but they had plenty of the Passion, so my mum said why not substitute the Passion for the Bubbles and vice versa, and that's what I'm going to do, so they sent it out yesterday and it came today :o)


Came yesterday. Posted by Hello

Cotton Glace. Posted by Hello

I'm not going to start the Peppermint Twist jumper yet. I think I'm going to knit it over the summer in time for next autumn/winter.

I love the Rebecca magazine. I haven't decided what I'm going to make yet, I will keep you informed.

No comments: