Sunday, March 27, 2005

Don't panic!!!

I had a bit of a panic on Friday night with my lucky clover wrap. I thourght I'd put the increases & decreases in the wrong pleases, I was just about to put a post on the Lucky Clover KAL, when I realized I was just reading the pattern wrong. Duh!

I now have a whole pair of socks:o) I finished the second sock on Saturday morning. I'm a lot happier with the grafting on this sock. Isn't grafting fabulous? It makes this neat join that you can't tell where starts and where it ends.


Opal socks from the front. Posted by Hello


Opal socks from the side. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funky Socks!
Did you had a little dance round the room when you finished those?!!

Paula said...

No, I didn't do a dance for my socks. I should have done really though, they were my most troublesome!