Friday, March 11, 2005

Back on Track

I think I've got the hang of the Clover wrap. I a bit stuck on the increasing part, after I'd got that sorted out I had to go back a few rows, somehow I managed to miss out a hole on 1 of the clovers. But now I'm back on track. This is where I'm up to at the minute.


Clover Wrap so far.  Posted by Hello

After a few more emails to Angel Yarns my yarn has been declared lost. So they are going to resend it. I think in future if I can get the yarn in town I will and leave mail order for things that I can't get here. But I'll definitely use Angel Yarns again.

While writing this I'm watching Comic Relief. If you would like to make a donation, please go to the official web site http://www.rednoseday.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Your Clover Wrap is looking good, I like the colour. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Squiffy Knits