Friday, November 25, 2005

A Bit Disappointed

So yesterday off I want to the Harrogate Knitting & Stitching Show, with cash in my pocket to buy lost of wonderful knitting type things. What did I get, a tiny knitting book, bought mostly because of the cute knitting charm attached to the ribbon bookmark.


tiny knitting book Posted by Picasa

charm bookmark Posted by Picasa

There weren't as many exhibitors as I thought there might be. I counted the number of exhibitors at Harrogate and compared it with the numbers of exhibitors at Ally Pally, there are twice as many exhibitors at Ally Pally than at Harrogate.

I was hoping to get some yarn to make Kimberlys Cable Fingerless at the Knitting & Stitching Show, but I didn't see the yarn I wanted, so I've just ordered some Debbie Bliss Merino DK from Get Knitted, that I think should work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer!! At least that charm is adorable! Please change my link to www.thegivingflower.de because the other one will be erased come January. That one has advertising and who wants that!!
Big bummer you didn't get yarn, I am so looking forward to see what you do with the gloves.