Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This week I will be mostly confused!

So, I managed to post the photo, even though I'm not quite sure how I did it, and I didn't really want it on a separate post.
Now I'm trying to figure how to put on links to other Blogs and Websites. I've spent hours on the internet looking through various websites trying to find out, but so far I'm none the wiser.


Look what came yesterday. Posted by Hello

My Stitch 'n Bitch books came yesterday, as well as my Rowan Cotton Glace, Glee. The Glee is to make the Peppermint Twist jumper on page 150 in Stitch 'n Bitch. I had to order the Glee from different web site to the rest yarn needed for the pattern, as they didn't have it in stock. I'm still waiting the other yarn and bits I ordered to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Are you using the same colours as Becky(the designer) used for the Peppermint twist? I have loads and loads of cotton glace sitting around for it, but I don't have any contrasting colours yet. Hope yours goes well!

Paula said...

Yes. Not very imaginative I know, but I like pink. I couldn't find any of the sparkly yarn used in he pattern, So I'm just going to make the other stripes a little bit bigger instead.

Anonymous said...

Rowan lurex shimmer would be a pretty good subsitute for that sparkly yarn she calls for I think.

Paula said...

Thanks Jo. If the rest of the yarn ever comes I'll look into getting some.