Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bad Blogger

I am a disgrace to the knitting blog world! Hopefully now after this lapse I will get off my bum and update more regularly.

I have been knitting, even though I haven't been posting about them, so I'll give you a little run down for the 3 things that I'm knitting at the moment.

Firstly we have Genoa, that I'm making for myself,

Genoa pattern & yarn Posted by Picasa

Genoa jumper Posted by Picasa

well the start of it anyway.

Then there's Fifi.

Their Fifi. Posted by Picasa

My Fifis dress, beret, arms & legs  Posted by Picasa

I'm making Fifi for my cousins daughter for Christmas.

And finally there's Chelsea Bag.


Chelsea Bag Posted by Picasa

This pattern is in the autumn/winter Rowan Newsletter that came the other week. I had been looking around the shops for a winter bag that would be a bit more water resistant than the bag I had been using in the summer.

Other than knitting I've made a Gallery of all the things I've made over the last few years.

3 comments:

ra said...

WANT THE CLANGER, where did you get the pattern?

Paula said...

Chick here for Changer pattern

pavlova said...

I've made a FiFi myself. I wasn't impressed with the knitting pattern -wasn't highly sophisticated (e.g. the decreases and increases weren't symmetrical) but I guess it is a beginners' pattern too.
see her at http://pavlovasworld.blogspot.com