Sunday, September 25, 2005

Lots of New Stuff

It's been a bumper week for delivery's, this week. First came a bag of Jaeger Matchmaker Merino 4ply from English Yarns, for a v-neck jumper from a Jaeger 4Ply pattern book.


jeager matchmaker merino 4ply, in cyclamen. Posted by Picasa


Next came lots & lots of DPN's also from English Yarnsfor all the socks that I am planning to make out of Socks, Socks, Socks.


lots of DPN's Posted by Picasa

And finally 3 balls of RYC Cashsoft 4Ply from Angel Yarnsfor Septembers free Rowan International pattern Fifi from the Knitted Babes book, which I'm planning on making for my cousins daughter for Christmas.


RYC Cashsoft 4ply Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pixiepurls said...

oh wow i love that v-neck sweater. A bit to low for my taste, but what a cute design!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like Christmas!! What fun. That neckline is not too low for me. Go girl.