Sunday, December 18, 2005

First Fingerless

Knitting progress was hampered slightly at the beginning of the week because of a finger injery that I got while putting up some flat pack furniture. So it was bit difficult to knit for a few days, but I did managed to start and finish one ofKimberlys Fingerless Cable Glovesthis week. I little bit smaller than Kimberlys by casting on 40sts instead of the 48sts in the pattern, though it is a little tight - I might try 44sts next time. I really pleased with it.


first fingerless cable glove Posted by Picasa

I was surprised how quickly it knit up. I was slightly confused when I came to the make1, but I looked at theKnitting Help web site that Kimberly mentions in the pattern to make sure I was understanding it right, and thankfully I was. I never knew there was so many ways to M1!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Great job!