Sunday, March 05, 2006

Holiday Snaps

I got back from my holiday in Gran Canaria last Monday, I had a really nice time, Gran Canaria is beautiful and I will definitely go back again.
I thought I'd share some of my holiday with you.


view from the bungalow where I stayed. Posted by Picasa


I saw a few different types of lizard, but this was the only photo I took. Posted by Picasa


mountains seen from maspalomas. Posted by Picasa


view over maspalomas Posted by Picasa


I can't remember where this church is, but although it looks really old it was only actually finished about 20 years ago.  Posted by Picasa


this was taken on a day trip through the mountains  Posted by Picasa


also taken on day trip through the mountains Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! What great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time. The scenery looked beautiful. its nice to have you back!

Sharon J said...

Oh now you've made me really envious. We were supposed to go to Lanzerote two weeks ago but had to cancel at the last minute. How I long for some summer and sun! Glad you enjoyed your break though.

~Sharon